Part 2 - Reception
- Buffet lines must be served by catering staff
- Condiments: served by staff or in individual packets
- Flatware, plates and napkins should be at the buffet supervised during the day/event
- Use disposables if possible and do not reuse for refills
- Cake should be served by catering staff and sitting in the reception area
GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Have hand-sanitizer stations at every entrance, at the bar & at the buffet lines
- Post signs: "to have & to hold, from 6 feet apart"
- Provide masks for guests and members of your wedding party that you may be within 6 feet of
- Event staff should wear masks and gloves
- Encourage all guests who have been ill, with a temperature over 100 degrees and are experiencing any of the symptoms listed here to stay home.
So if you haven't already thought through your ceremony details this will make decisions a lot easier!
- Have bridesmaids / groomsmen walk in and out separately and you guessed it! 6 feet apart
- Have your officiant already in place
- Space your wedding party members 6 feet apart as well
WEDDING RINGS AND MORE...
So the goal is to keep contact and germs to a minimum, but you want to have rings (of course!) and other items in your ceremony.
- Ring bearer: carry an empty box, sign or empty ring pillow instead
- Only the couple should touch and handle the rings
- Unity ceremony? Skip it or have your wedding coordinator set it up. They should be gloved up and can make sure your unity items are safe and germ free for you!
HELP YOUR GUESTS
Ultimately the goal is to celebrate and enjoy. That can't happen if everyone is worried about what to do, when to do it and where to be.
- Event team can welcome and direct your guests, opening doors answering questions, etc
- Officiant should make an announcement before the ceremony and after so that guests know to exit appropriately and head to the reception
This week we've got a little something for everyone.
- Rehearsal Guide & Workbook -
For our couples planning and needing a little extra help
- Mr // Mrs Decor -
Married or engaged they'll be a perfect touch
- Starbucks? Enough said... -
Seriously though guys, who else may need a coffee shop run when we get back out & about? Maybe your coffee skills are better than mine, but hopefully it's a good treat for you either way
- Groom's Cake // Dessert -
Pies, cupcakes, desserts, we've seen it all it's really up to you!
So this week we added in the Rehearsal Guide & Workbook. It's something our own Director put together to help you during planning. Especially if you don't have your planner present at your rehearsal it will help you feel confident & prepared.
If we're being honest, it also helps you think through a lot of the smaller details to get them checked off.
We know not all of you may be planning a wedding so don't worry we've still got the brewery card & coloring book for you too!
Guys we did not forget about you! We get that a Jason Momoa coloring book may not be your thing... so instead we've got a gift card for a Denton local brewery in store!
They've got much more than local brews if beer isn't your thing we're sure you can find something to spend it on in their relaxed vibe.
Plus after this Spring staying indoors we thought you may like a reason to get out somewhere to support a local small business too!
As for coffee... well who wouldn't want a little pick me up of caffeine? We know that you are all scattered around DFW and North Texas so thought Starbucks would be the safest bet for you no matter where you call home.
What Days & How to Win
So you want the inside scoop huh?
We only get to share that with our friends who signed up for the emails so don't forget and go do it now! We send out a weekly release before anyone else gets to know, tell you which days to look and where.
& we also send you the tips on what to do before it's ever announced so you can really get a heads up!
Don't miss out anymore - sign up HERE!
We love to help others & being a part of your big day! We believe in dreaming big, smiling often & southern charm.
10340 Jackson Rd. Krum, TX 76249