Part 2 - Reception
- Buffet lines must be served by catering staff
- Condiments: served by staff or in individual packets
- Flatware, plates and napkins should be at the buffet supervised during the day/event
- Use disposables if possible and do not reuse for refills
- Cake should be served by catering staff and sitting in the reception area
GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Have hand-sanitizer stations at every entrance, at the bar & at the buffet lines
- Post signs: "to have & to hold, from 6 feet apart"
- Provide masks for guests and members of your wedding party that you may be within 6 feet of
- Event staff should wear masks and gloves
- Encourage all guests who have been ill, with a temperature over 100 degrees and are experiencing any of the symptoms listed here to stay home.
We love to help others & being a part of your big day! We believe in dreaming big, smiling often & southern charm.
10340 Jackson Rd. Krum, TX 76249