Part 1 - Wedding Ceremony
So if you haven't already thought through your ceremony details this will make decisions a lot easier!
- Have bridesmaids / groomsmen walk in and out separately and you guessed it! 6 feet apart
- Have your officiant already in place
- Space your wedding party members 6 feet apart as well
WEDDING RINGS AND MORE...
So the goal is to keep contact and germs to a minimum, but you want to have rings (of course!) and other items in your ceremony.
- Ring bearer: carry an empty box, sign or empty ring pillow instead
- Only the couple should touch and handle the rings
- Unity ceremony? Skip it or have your wedding coordinator set it up. They should be gloved up and can make sure your unity items are safe and germ free for you!
HELP YOUR GUESTS
Ultimately the goal is to celebrate and enjoy. That can't happen if everyone is worried about what to do, when to do it and where to be.
- Event team can welcome and direct your guests, opening doors answering questions, etc
- Officiant should make an announcement before the ceremony and after so that guests know to exit appropriately and head to the reception
We love to help others & being a part of your big day! We believe in dreaming big, smiling often & southern charm.
10340 Jackson Rd. Krum, TX 76249